Post your favorite picture of your car

Nancy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
niiice sol!

the first pic looks like it's "drifting"

and are those sw's??

Nope...LOL hooray ROTAS. :crazy: I'm not even sure where they came from...I think I got 'em off a Sol owner for the cheap when I used to post on AutomotiveTech, before all the changes and the Sol owners ran off to different boards like SolSociety and the like.

Wow your sol is so clean. I like the white with the black rims. It gives the car a nice contrast. My car is the opposite. Black on white.

I love the motion blur. How did you do that.

Well other than actually panning with a moving car...you can just sit in photoshop and use the motion blur filter. I did a reverse magnetic select around the car and blurred that. Then anywhere you would see blur, I did that - like the rear window. Then I magnetic selected the wheels and did a circular blur to give those the effect of actually rolling. It does a pretty decent job, but I'm sure all the photo-philes in here will be able to tell it was chopped...especially with the fact that no one is in the driver's seat.

it's a sol! it drives itself :D hehe

Mine better not drive its self away if so I will get a new car if insurance pays up.

I got photoshop, But I am still a noob at it. I just gotta do what you told me and hopefully it will come out like that.

I noticed nobody was driving it.

I feel bad for people who have authentic SW388's.

No one can tell the difference, even with stickers.

same goes for all wheels. the te-37 knockoffs that rota make are almost identical.

nice! not a bad kit...

sucks that you have to put the license plate in the front too...

I am glad in GA you only have to put it in the back.

I like the kit, Not too bad.

I don't like the wing. I not a fan of aftermarket wings. I like OEM

That white is amazing, what white is it? :)

Yup...as TSJohn stated, it's the stock white - Frost White. Altho I could have sworn the 96+ Sols were Frost White, while 93-95s were Taffeta White. Either way, it's the stock white.

Archived