Hi.

XScarAudio

I don't think I ever saw those pictures. I had a similar incident (not life threatening though) where the jack started losing pressure and the car lowered with my finger between the spring and top hat. Luckily my wife was able to get it jacked back up but it fractured my finger and almost broke it off......of course mine doesn't sound so bad compared to an entire car falling on someone.

How old is your oldest boy now.....I'm guessing about 2 or 2 1/2?

I don't think I ever saw those pictures. I had a similar incident (not life threatening though) where the jack started losing pressure and the car lowered with my finger between the spring and top hat. Luckily my wife was able to get it jacked back up but it fractured my finger and almost broke it off......of course mine doesn't sound so bad compared to an entire car falling on someone.

How old is your oldest boy now.....I'm guessing about 2 or 2 1/2?

That sounds painful!

With mine, I went under the car quickly w/ a hydraulic jack (stupidly w/o jackstands) and the jack let go. The civic fell on my chest and I had to lift the car off myself because nobody was around....mind you, it's dropped 2 inches. I all but passed out and had a flash of my oldest son (he'll be 3 in march). They called me a miracle in the hospital b/c other than severe bruising and some fleshwounds, I was fine.

Hola Scott!

I am:

-Busy with college

-Finally bought a DSLR in June of last year, best purchase of my life

-Starting to look at getting a replacement for the Caddy in the near future

I've been looking at replacements for the civic for years. Who knows when i'll get rid of it. Probably trade it for a new Odyssey for the wife and drive the element til i'm bored with it. Then who knows. I've been looking at slightly used Porsche, new S2k, Used M3......really not sure what I want though.

What kinda DSLR?

I've been looking at replacements for the civic for years. Who knows when i'll get rid of it. Probably trade it for a new Odyssey for the wife and drive the element til i'm bored with it. Then who knows. I've been looking at slightly used Porsche, new S2k, Used M3......really not sure what I want though.

What kinda DSLR?

I test drove a 2004 SMG M3 and fell in love with it, definitely at the top of my list of possible next cars.

I bought a Canon XTi with the kit lens, and now put at least an extra $1,500 into lenses and other goodies for it. Next camera will be a Canon 5D (or 5D replacement if it ever comes out), maybe sometime later this year. I was just begging to get away from point-and-shoot.

Archived