need a little help

lunchbox_2021

hey all i need some help i have a 1sy gen crx with the 1.5 liter and i want to build it up. its hard to find upgrades for it if anyone has any suggestions on where to find some let me know and also if you have any good advise that would also be great thanks.

Suspension: shave or remove the bump-stop in the rear and turn the adjustment bolt in the front, instant 1" drop.

Turbo: visit TurboRex.com. You will need the DX exhaust manifold.

Swap: the do-it-yourself beginners swap, find a D16 from an 1987 Acura Integra.

Body kits: good luck, Mugen had the best kit and those are rare now. These days people usually just rivet on pieces of plastic as air dams when racing.

I say do the swap, slap on some 1987 Integra wheels and an OEM Honda "DOHC Programmed Fuel Injection" sticker on each side and call it a day. Save some money up and then turbo it another day.

thanks for the advise. the only reason i was thinking of keeping the 1.5 was i have tranny work done, i took the 1st 3 gears and dif from an integra and put those into it and that makes a nice combo. there isnt to much motor work done but i have like every suspension part i could find so if there is any other suggestions that would be great

Archived