Cologne/Perfume

SIR_VTEC

on men i love Burberry Brit, Obsession Night for Men, & Ferrari Black. Old Spice & Joop remind me of my dad.

Hahah, another old man cologne is Drakar lol...omg...that stuff reeks

Lina, I have resisted making a semi-rascist joke about your preference for smelly dudes since I know you, but just imagine what I would have said and that will suffice.

I got into cologne when I worked at Macy's. My two favorites for nights out/special occasions are Givenchy Very Irresistible and the new Prada (forget the name). I also am very partial to John Varvatos and (of course) Armani Aqua Di Gio for everyday.

Since I couldn't bring my cologne with me on my trip I'm wearing Axe cologne and it is annoying me...

Hahah, another old man cologne is Drakar lol...omg...that stuff reeks

lol. my uncle used to wear it until my grandmother put a stop to it and forced him to wear something else when he was around us. i dont remember what my grandad used to wear but aquavelva greeen reminds me of my father in law.. lol.

lol. my uncle used to wear it until my grandmother put a stop to it and forced him to wear something else when he was around us. i dont remember what my grandad used to wear but aquavelva greeen reminds me of my father in law.. lol.

Eww...gross...might as well Lectric Shave Aftershave lol

Archived