Cologne/Perfume

SIR_VTEC

So i've been a big Armani guy, wearing Armani Mania or Aqua de Gio also switch between Lacoste light green and red basically all my life...well I came across, Dolce & Gabbana light blue for men, and its f-ing awesome....

So what do you kats like to wear

Edited by SIR_VTEC

I'm female so of course I love anything that smells good. lol. I wear mostly Calvin Klein brand stuff- CK1, CKbe, CK Euphoria Blossom, CK Obsession Night, and my mom got me hooked on Victoria Secret's Very Sexy Red when she bought me a bunch of it for xmas a few years ago. If it's a heavy, musky, sultry type fragrance I'll probably like it. I can't find Cartier's Panthere at a reasonable price anywhere otherwise I'd have that too. I used to wear Ghost when i was in middle school but its too girlie and floral smelling to suit me these days. I'll wear vanilla if I don't have anything else with me (i keep vanilla body spray in my car- its my air freshener), and I wear lavender essence when i'm working with horses- it has a calming effect on them.

on men i love Burberry Brit, Obsession Night for Men, & Ferrari Black. Old Spice & Joop remind me of my dad.