MY build thread

delsol209

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

naw none yet but ill try to get one, also my boy just got his z6 tuned, he's running i dont know wat type of turbo kit but he's pushing 9lbs and is at 230whp or something like that im going to race him to see where im at im trying to get a vid of that though

with that set up and that light light body, u be satisfied with it for the time being unless you're like all into horsepowers....i mean an h2b in a del sol for me, i'd be satisfied..especially runnin on 91 gas...i wouldn't say i noe..but u prob make it into the 200's with tune!

very nice! sorry I've missed this...

I agree...power to weight will be sweeet!

yea thats why i did the swap to be honest with you cause i know that the del sol isnt the lightest but it's not the heaviest either so ill be very content with the p/w ration

yea same here im looking around for some slicks do you know of a place???

No idea honestly. I have a tires shop about 3 miles from my house. i was just going to go to them and have the order them for me...

really depends on what exact size you looking for. I have priced anything yet, b/c i dont have my motor built yet..dont really need to put power to the ground if i dont have the "power" yet... figure i was gonna worry about that later on...lol

• 3 weeks later...

Archived