MY build thread

delsol209

ok i have a 95 del sol<br /><br />which i am doing a h2b setup, courtesy of evolution, also with a clutchnet stage 3 kit<br /><br />skunk2 stage 1 cams<br /><br />skunk2 intake manifold<br /><br />ecu tunned on chrome <br /><br />a header to go with the swap but dont know wat it is, so wat kind of numbers do you guys think ill get?? and also i aint trying to hear good things only tell me wat you guys think<br /><br />

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hard to tell you could get a mild street tune and only get maybe 15 horses out of it or you could go wil a real radical tune and get 20-30 it all depends on what gas you tune it on and how conservaive they tune it.

ya what hatch92 above says i thinks correct all depends on the tune, i put downt 209 to the wheels with a built bottom end stock R Head an stock exhoust manifold.....but hey....GOT THAT AEM EMS<3333 KIDD!!!!!!!!!~!~

Try hmotorsonline for the EuroR IM. They might still have some. If not just look around at the JDM importers with a good name.

Cams either go Skunk2 Stage2 or similar (Rocket Motorsports H22X, etc).

Archived