engine

jcfbaby

^LOL... the motor will last you as long as you want it to... assuming you take care of it like you should... you need to make sure all routine maintence is done to it. I have seen honda running 300k on the before...

well before i did my h2b i had 247xxx on it and before i pulled it out i was shooting a 50 shot, for like 3 months and it still ran fine after that but like always i took care of it till the end always getting oil changed, airfilter cleaned, and all the regular maintance you do, so it can last you well into the 200's so just take care of it

i have the stock engine i bearly bought the car from another owner it has 180xxxx hows a safe way to drive my car i like to pick up speed alot wen goin on first gear to 2nd you think my motor can handle it?

i have a 99 honda hatchback civic cx i have 180xxx miles on the engine the engine is stock single cam how long would you think it would last me?

dude i have 95 ej2 (civic coupe) and it still has the stock sohc d15 and its has 218,xxx miles on it. these engines can go over 500,000 easy. but to keep its performance you need to change the oil to Castrol Syntec blend 20W50 then it'll run real smooth. atleast thats what i did and i still run the 1/4 mile in 13.68 seconds.

Archived