Window Seals

CelticRacer

Does anyone know where i can get a window/roof seal kit for a 94 del sol si?

the kit contains the following: "A" Pillar Seal, "B" Pillar Seal, Left Side Roof Seal, Right Side Roof Seal, Cemedine, & 2 Grommet Screws.

Honda wants $535 for the kit. :rant:

i want something made specifically for the del sol if possible...

any help is appreciated.

• 4 months later...

Does anyone have a link to where I can buy? I have the same leaking problem!! The Honda in Hong Kong wants $1300USD to order!!! And another $150USD for service!!! :rant: If anyone can help me out? I would greatly appreciate!! Thanks!!!

The only place you can get these seals new is Honda.

But I can't believe no one here has mentioned Majestic yet.

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/shpcart.jsp (hopefully that link works)

$538 isn't that far off. Majestic only beat that by $20 after S/H.

Consider it a deal. If you get them installed at a stealership they're more like $1200.

The only place you can get these seals new is Honda.

But I can't believe no one here has mentioned Majestic yet.

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/shpcart.jsp (hopefully that link works)

$538 isn't that far off. Majestic only beat that by $20 after S/H.

Consider it a deal. If you get them installed at a stealership they're more like $1200.

i paid $536 for mine at my local dealership... they wont install them cuz of the sol's rarety there are no techs who know how to do it... good luck

Really, that's the first I've heard of them refusing installation... pussies :dry:

I know people that have gotten them done at the stealership and they usually come out all effed up because the techs haven't done it enough. But jeez! it's not that difficult; just read the damn service manual.

Really, that's the first I've heard of them refusing installation... pussies :dry:

I know people that have gotten them done at the stealership and they usually come out all effed up because the techs haven't done it enough. But jeez! it's not that difficult; just read the damn service manual.

yeah i got a 2 page print out from the dealership when i bought them... the service guide they give the techs (which i happen to have "aquired") is 45 f-ing pages long...

i am thinking of doing it my damn self... like you said its not that hard to do.

Well, the link doesn't work anymore but thanks for your help! If you guys have any other link for buying the roof and window seals please let me know! Thanks again!

Archived