Looks like I'm back in the game.....

90IntegraC1

aw poo. steelies with new treads is a good deal though. vx and hx rims in good shape are still 300-400 bones without tires. so for a dd your setup is the better choice.

I can help do that too.

Care to elaborate on exactly what thinking brought you back to a crusty old Honda? I know you said you were tired of the Camry, just wondered what prompted you to pick the old hatch over something like the mazdas and such you were talking about before.

mmmk, well i work at Giant supermarket currently, and met this kid Jack who i had no idea was into cars until about 2 weeks ago when i said LS-VTEC and he flipped the f*ck out haha, he ran over and was like "are you into honda's too?" and i was like "hell yeah mang"

then he told me he had 3 hatches, and i asked if i he would sell me one, and i said i wanted a white eg....turns out he drove his white eg to work that day and i peaced out and ran outside and saw that car staring at me....

his price was $1400, which is fair because of the rust-free, very mildly dented exterior and immaculate interior, so i flipped out and told him i'd buy it.

Ever since then i've been totally all for re-vamping my passion for Honda and i want to make this build a hundred times better than the last one....which failed....miserably...anyway...

mmmk, well i work at Giant supermarket currently, and met this kid Jack who i had no idea was into cars until about 2 weeks ago when i said LS-VTEC and he flipped the f*ck out haha, he ran over and was like "are you into honda's too?" and i was like "hell yeah mang"

then he told me he had 3 hatches, and i asked if i he would sell me one, and i said i wanted a white eg....turns out he drove his white eg to work that day and i peaced out and ran outside and saw that car staring at me....

his price was $1400, which is fair because of the rust-free, very mildly dented exterior and immaculate interior, so i flipped out and told him i'd buy it.

Ever since then i've been totally all for re-vamping my passion for Honda and i want to make this build a hundred times better than the last one....which failed....miserably...anyway...

ok 1 you didn't fail miserably with the DA you just hada major set-back dude. and 2 sooo did you by the hatch, or are you buying that hatch?

Archived