Front windows won't roll down

08_humanikid

I have a 94 Accord LX 4DR and the front windows won't roll down but the back ones do. I check the switch that controls the windows and I made sure it was on the ON position and they were but the front windows did not roll down. Any one have any idea's on how come this is happening?

Fuses sound good, your control unit in the driver's side door may have a malfunction or the switch assembly may be shot. Try switching the motors around to be sure you don't have another issue before you go throwing money at this rather uncomplicated problem.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a 94 Accord LX 4DR and the front windows won't roll down but the back ones do. I check the switch that controls the windows and I made sure it was on the ON position and they were but the front windows did not roll down. Any one have any idea's on how come this is happening?

It Might Be The Window Motor/Regulator

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with james, the control unit would be where id start, hook the front door windows to one of the rear door switches if it works, control unit, if not then its a fuse or the motor/reg assembly like airjordan and petey said

Archived