looking to buy a new civic

NUMBER 1 STUNNER

You should get a del sol and swap either a h22 or k20 in. That would be some tits.

Plus with a hatch can you take the top off? I don't think so.

well i'm tired of playing with 10 almost 15 year old cars and the SRT-4 and SI's are the only newer cares i realy care to drive.

Eit: The jdm motors are not detuned like the USDM motors. thats why they make more power

Yeah, now we are getting into uncontrollable variables that factor into car buying.

Budget, Wife/GF, etc are examples. So everybody has a different take on situations. I don't a gf anymore so I can trade my car for something else but some people don't have that option.

It will be alright hatch92, As long as you come to a agreement everything will be okay. I learned this the hard way.

Yeah, now we are getting into uncontrollable variables that factor into car buying.

Budget, Wife/GF, etc are examples. So everybody has a different take on situations. I don't a gf anymore so I can trade my car for something else but some people don't have that option.

It will be alright hatch92, As long as you come to a agreement everything will be okay. I learned this the hard way.

yeah here is the agreement:

If we go to florida for my next base i trade in my ranger and put some money down to she can get a 99+ jeep wrangler and we lift it after a little while. Also i can do 1 of 2 things sell my civic and buy a new car or put a GSR motor in the civic and boost it.

The newer hatches have the K20. They put out 197hp at the crank. They arent fast. At all. I test drove a 2008 si coupe. And my 94 civic coupe with the Jdm B16a would walk all over all day. As goes for the Del sol putting in an H22. Waste of time and money. Way too much money for the swap and H22's. Im sorry they are junk. My buddy has one is his prelude. Piece of crap. Go with a 99 civic si if you want to upgrade. Or an EK hatch. They look nice!

The newer hatches have the K20. They put out 197hp at the crank. They arent fast. At all. I test drove a 2008 si coupe. And my 94 civic coupe with the Jdm B16a would walk all over all day. As goes for the Del sol putting in an H22. Waste of time and money. Way too much money for the swap and H22's. Im sorry they are junk. My buddy has one is his prelude. Piece of crap. Go with a 99 civic si if you want to upgrade. Or an EK hatch. They look nice!

and what do you drive now?

Archived