Help

CelticRacer

ok, so i am looking at getting a 1994 Honda Del sol Si. only problem is the radio doesnt work and it asks for a CODE. does anyone know the stock radio security code or serial # for that year? or where i could find it?

i really dont want to have to rip out the deck just for the serial #.

thanks in advance.

It's in the owners manual for the car. Should be in the front of the manual...possibly on a sticker and should be a 4 digit code. If you don't have the manual, then you can drive by any honda dealer and they can plug in your vin and get the code.....you'll have to show proof of ownership of the car for them to give the code out though.

It's in the owners manual for the car. Should be in the front of the manual...possibly on a sticker and should be a 4 digit code. If you don't have the manual, then you can drive by any honda dealer and they can plug in your vin and get the code.....you'll have to show proof of ownership of the car for them to give the code out though.

thanks for the help.

Archived