HOW TO INSTALL IN DASH DVD PLAYER

okguitarist1

I have a 2004 Honda Accord V6 with dual climate control and no navigation system. I am trying to put a JVC in dash dvd player in but it says it doesnt fit. I think it will fit if i put it where the storage compartment is below the stock unit. can somebody tell me how to remove the little compartment below the head unit so i can tell if it will or not.

I have a 2004 Honda Accord V6 with dual climate control and no navigation system. I am trying to put a JVC in dash dvd player in but it says it doesnt fit. I think it will fit if i put it where the storage compartment is below the stock unit. can somebody tell me how to remove the little compartment below the head unit so i can tell if it will or not.

flathead and pull out..... clips hold it in (i think)

• 2 weeks later...

you have to remove the fake ashtray right next to cigarette lighter, then there is the holder for for both of those and 2 screws hold that in. After you take that out you will see the 2 bottom screws that hold that compartment in and the top part just pops right out. good luck.

Archived