election

lceah

I think it's more of a choice. It shouldn't be necessary, is what I'm guessing Lexi is getting at. I would think a woman should have the choice to help support her family either by being a stay at home mom or to help out economically. I mean, being a mom with kids is a pretty tough job that doesn't end at 5 o'clock (regularly). Something is wrong with the economy if a dual-income family can't afford to make ends meet. I mean, I would love to support my whole family where my wife would be able to stay at home and raise our kids the best way we can. Yet, as the economy spirals out of control, it's become less and less of an option.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it's more of a choice. It shouldn't be necessary, is what I'm guessing Lexi is getting at. I would think a woman should have the choice to help support her family either by being a stay at home mom or to help out economically. I mean, being a mom with kids is a pretty tough job that doesn't end at 5 o'clock (regularly). Something is wrong with the economy if a dual-income family can't afford to make ends meet. I mean, I would love to support my whole family where my wife would be able to stay at home and raise our kids the best way we can. Yet, as the economy spirals out of control, it's become less and less of an option.

thanks. thats exactly what I'm getting at- you just phrased it better than I did. lol.

...i was so born in the wrong era.

Archived