im new

06lxcoupe

hey everyone, im new the the whole forum thing so just give me some time to get used to it lol.....well, anyways, i just turned 17 today...i drive a 2006 honda civic lx coupe....i havent done a lot to my car but not as easy to spend money on mods when im only a junior in highschool and workin at kfc lol but so far i have 18" helo tease rims...phase linear touchscreen dvd player and an apex muffler....my skunk2 lowering springs should be coming in friday :) and thats about it for me lol

hey everyone, im new the the whole forum thing so just give me some time to get used to it lol.....well, anyways, i just turned 17 today...i drive a 2006 honda civic lx coupe....i havent done a lot to my car but not as easy to spend money on mods when im only a junior in highschool and workin at kfc lol but so far i have 18" helo tease rims...phase linear touchscreen dvd player and an apex muffler....my skunk2 lowering springs should be coming in friday :) and thats about it for me lol

Welcome.....it doesn't get any easier finding money for your car when making almost 40k a year and having a wife and kid, so I feel your pain. Post up some pics of your car. Looks good from what I can see in your avatar.

welcome to HF. I think alot of us have issues with finding money for cars. I feel your pain man I'm in alomost the same boat Hung is in except i don't have a kid, i just have a wife that has expensive tastes.

Archived