what do yall think.

94typersol

Dont know too much about the turbo. i personally wouldnt buy mechanical parts off of ebay.

but assuming that you decide to, the seller seems to have a hard time communicating and fixing mistakes. it could be a problem, just fyi.

PS it looks like a normal Turbo to me, for what reason would it "suck"? just asking...

The manifold will have crappy welds and will crack. The turbo is a no-name brand and there's been many cases with the turbo's actually falling apart....literally breaking in half between the turbine/compressor housings. It's a cheap kit (quality and price).

The manifold will have crappy welds and will crack. The turbo is a no-name brand and there's been many cases with the turbo's actually falling apart....literally breaking in half between the turbine/compressor housings. It's a cheap kit (quality and price).

thanks for clearing that up.:thumbsup:

Hell wait till spring and i'll buy my new welder and make you a mani and down pipe.... that is if i can learn how to make them. I'm pretty sure i can make one stronger than the e-bay ones.

Archived