Summer Meet

DelSolSweetie

so are we going to set up a hotel for everyone to stay at?? a lot of the hotels down there will cut prices if so many people are going there... i'm actually going to myrtle beach for a car show the weekend of Feb 22.. i could ask the hotel im stayin at if they could do something like that (its not a hole in the wall hotel though..we could just rent like 5 penthouses and split up the rooms... dont know how nice you want your hotels)

happy holiday would probably def. host something(and it'd be cheaper then the big resorts).. they are the ones who do the car show im going to

allll the way in fl lol im in ct...never been to florida..but i could prolly get a couple friends to go wiht me lol

well to give you some good news myrtle beach is in south carolina.. so it cuts off a couple hours off the trip :D

^ lol. Wish this was about a month and a half later.. i could actually drive up. Sounds like fun anyway, and im sure someone will end up posting pics about it.

so if it was a month and a half later... i would be at nopi nationals..:thumbsup:

oops I thought it was AR for some reason and I was like oh that's on the way...

lol can we call in? lol jk

but seriously, I've convinced my friends' very strict parents to let their kids go to parties and they always let them when I talk to them...for some reason they think I'm this innocent very good smart girl...haha, they don't know that I'm the devil of the group haha

oops I thought it was AR for some reason and I was like oh that's on the way...

lol can we call in? lol jk

but seriously, I've convinced my friends' very strict parents to let their kids go to parties and they always let them when I talk to them...for some reason they think I'm this innocent very good smart girl...haha, they don't know that I'm the devil of the group haha

I'd be able to go if i didn't have an excercise for our Operational Rediness Inspection (ORI).

I see...well hopefully these meets will be every year :) we will miss you...

I hear about these "exercises" and I wish I could be part of one...it would be so exciting! but in seriousness, you and the others in the military are so brave...I admire you guys' courage...it's amazing to me... :)

Archived