Nice. The 100% on that song or getting drunk/high and playing it?

Either way we should get ripped and play us some GH.

Carry it where ever I go...remember seeing it in the trunk of my car...lol.

So kind of OT...but I have gotten pretty good at hard over the Holiday weekend...in between rounds of drinking for 4 straight days. Anyhow, the song I'm really good at for some odd reason is the Senses Fail song. I think it's cause it's not to hard, on hard, and it's really fun to play. I can get 3-4 stars on songs in hard, but this song I can get 5 stars with my eyes closed...ok maybe not, but 5-starring it isn't hard. ANYHOW, I was just wondering are they like an emo band? BAH...that emo music...just creeps inside you....:ninja:

Too bad I dont like aerosmith.

I want to play Kristin.

I'll play you and whoop your butt. :p The only person I can't school is my roommate Jordan. Anyone else, BRING IT. I'm not one for Aerosmith but I'm sure it's pretty spiffy. They should have picked a better band to base one on.

Zepplin would have been cool. Or people from a specific era of music meshed into one game. Like 80's or 70's or whatever. But one band is kind of too much in my opinion. It'll still probably be neat... but back on subject... I'd still school all of you. Aerosmith or not.

If I wasn't playing Lost Odyssey right now, I'd kick 'yer ass and take yer jerb on expert.

HA. I doubt it, boy. The expert here is ME. The end.

all this GH talk makes me wish i had played it more than once. if you can call it that, i was pretty fuuuukkked upp. lol

Hey now, don't blame the alcohol for your inabilities.

• 2 months later...

There's only 1 Metallica song in the series - "One" on Guitar Hero 3

Def Leppard pack is available on xbox live and PS3 - Photograph, Rock of Ages and some new song they released this year.

Oh, and Guitar Hero: Aerosmith isn't just Aerosmith, but a lot of the songs are by them.

I've beaten GH1, 2, 80's and 3 all on Expert, and there's only 2 songs I can't beat - Through the Fire & Flames (GH3) and Jordan (GH2). Aside from those, there are about 8 songs in all the games I haven't 5 starred, and only 1 of those is a 3 star (Six by All That Remains on GH2)

Guitar Hero 1 & 2 were the best for music. Great songs from the first one - Bark at the Moon, Cowboys From Hell, Fire it Up, and a load more, and GH2 had the best all around songs, and very fun.

Archived