My friend grounded his kid from the wii so i jacked it for the time being. I popped in guitar hero 3 (legends of rock) and all the songs were already unlocked. There isn't many songs I like on there. Which guitar hero can i go get to play music from metallica/guns n roses/def leppard? how do you put in songs you want?? I was told you can ghettorig it somehow..?

I don't play any of those, but I think on the PS3 and 360 you can download additional content. I don't think the Wii has the option, though, since the Wii's online network consists mostly of older titles.

I beat it with like a 90% on medium. 60% on hard.

I can't TOUCH expert.

And Raining Blood, that song is a pain in my ASS. I beat it too, on Hard with like a 62%..

I think there is a metallica pack for download on 360. There are quite a few decent downloads.

Im close to the goldstar 20 songs on expert achievement. Just have to find a few more songs I can FC. Also working on the FC of Impulse by An Endless Sporadic. There is one section I cant get on expert. baaaA!!!

I know, I have no life, lol.

I liked more of the songs on II than III...but for some reason I'm more hooked on III. Funny how they said they widened the time to press a key to make the game more casual, yet the thing is almost impossible on hard. OH WELL...still fun.

As for Wii's download content...that's an issue that is still being ironed out with Nintendo, since Nintendo doesn't have a solidified plan on how that would work. You would figure they would have something set before launch...but when it comes to Nintendo - they are cautious and lag at anything "outside the box." Kind of an oxymoron considering the Wii...but outside of that they tend to go at their own pace when everyone else is steps ahead.

I love to watch my friend play Guitar Hero when he's drunk or, especially, high. He gets so into it it's awesome. Plus he's freakin' sick at it (100% on My Name is Jonas on expert -- not the toughest song but that's still impressive).

You guys ever played Rockband? My cousin brought it over the day before I left for France and a bunch of my friends were over. We played that game for 12 hours straight. Better song list than GH3 I think but I'm not as crazy about how the guitar works. You get used to it, though. The drums are real hard, though.

I love to watch my friend play Guitar Hero when he's drunk or, especially, high. He gets so into it it's awesome. Plus he's freakin' sick at it (100% on My Name is Jonas on expert -- not the toughest song but that's still impressive).

I did that on launch day, lol.

Archived