your favourite foods?

Sapphyre

lol, yes ive tried it. many times, many different types. my dad basically force fed it to me when i was 19, because he refused to buy anything else (my dad lives off pork & beans, protein shakes & cereal and i was dependant on him while i was between jobs). I hate it even more now than i did before!

yeah.. i know, im strange. enough with the cereal questions.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol, yes ive tried it. many times, many different types. my dad basically force fed it to me when i was 19, because he refused to buy anything else (my dad lives off pork & beans, protein shakes & cereal and i was dependant on him while i was between jobs). I hate it even more now than i did before!

yeah.. i know, im strange. enough with the cereal questions.

well what kind of cereal was it? was it one of those ass brands?

Food: Cheesesteaks, Caesar Salad, and Shrimp Alfredo.

Drinks: Vanilla Creme Coffee from Wawa, Vitamin Water, and Captain Morgan.

Hahaha. I love Dan's random-ass, but concise and honest answers to everything.

And Lina....wow

And jordan....oman = oh man

i said enough with the cereal. lol. geesh!

here... i'll do lists of what I do like, and what I dont. then you can poke fun at me for something else. :p

dislikes- milk, jello, broad beans, lima beans, butter beans, pickled watermelon rind, oysters in the half-shell, turkey, gizzards, cows tongue, pigs feet, pickled eggs, white rice (i dont mind jasmine/coconut/wild in small servings), mashed potatoes, horseradish... thats all i can think of at the moment.

likes- goats cheese, eggplant, black pudding, haggis, steak & kidney pie, escargo, duck, pheasant, veal, venison, chicken, beef (in small quantities), lamb, calamari, sushi, liver pudding, scallops, shrimp, tuna, salmon, catfish, porridge, grits, mushrooms, tofu..

i think that's a good enough list of "odd" foods that you can poke at. lol.

HOW DO YOU NOT LIKE TURKEY! i shall make you a delicious turkey sandwich one day and you will enjoy it

its always really dry and tasteless! thats why I dont like it. if i wanted a piece of cardboard, i'd just pull some out from my spare room which is nothing but empty boxes at the moment. but... if you'll make me a sandwich, I promise I'll try it. Just for the love of god, don't put horseradish on it.

How can you not like oysters? They are the best.

i like cooked oysters... like fried and stuff. but i can't stand them raw. ugh. just that sliding, slithering taste & sensation down your throat. ICK!!! *shudders*

its always really dry and tasteless! thats why I dont like it. if i wanted a piece of cardboard, i'd just pull some out from my spare room which is nothing but empty boxes at the moment. but... if you'll make me a sandwich, I promise I'll try it. Just for the love of god, don't put horseradish on it.

i like cooked oysters... like fried and stuff. but i can't stand them raw. ugh. just that sliding, slithering taste & sensation down your throat. ICK!!! *shudders*

dont worry, it will be scrumptious

Man, oysters on crackers with horseradish and cocktail sauce are the best thing in the world. Beaten only by beer and naked women.

gross, yum, gross, ehhh, and yes to the beer and naked women.

hmm... weird food habits? i cant think of any that i have... except possibly eating nutella straight from the jar with my fingers. i also cant eat square burgers- like white castle & wendys. i have to cut/bite the edges off the burger first so its roundish, then i'm ok.

hmm... weird food habits? i cant think of any that i have... except possibly eating nutella straight from the jar with my fingers. i also cant eat square burgers- like white castle & wendys. i have to cut/bite the edges off the burger first so its roundish, then i'm ok.

mmmm nothin like nutella in the mornin

Archived