One Picture

doesn't anyone buy tires with curb guards on them? Or do your rims stick that far out past the wheel?

Actually, these tires do have the curb gaurds on them. They aren't as big as the ones on the Ziex 512's, but they still have them. I can't help but wonder how effective a curb gaurd would be if you smacked into a curb with them.

I don't know what that means....do my rims stick out past the wheel....the rim is the wheel.

Actually, these tires do have the curb gaurds on them. They aren't as big as the ones on the Ziex 512's, but they still have them. I can't help but wonder how effective a curb gaurd would be if you smacked into a curb with them.

I don't know what that means....do my rims stick out past the wheel....the rim is the wheel.

i meant tires....

Tires come out a little farther than the wheels, but not much...there's a rim protector strip thing right around the edge of the wheel though that comes out farther than the wheel.

Here's on more picture until I get a chance to clean it up for more. You can see the wheel/tire better in this picture

2008-02-04_9.JPG

Thanks for all the positive comments. I'm really amazed at this Duragloss 105 TPP. The car was sealed with the 105 4-5 months ago and still shines like this after a wash/dry/QD spray. Still beads nicely too. The sad part is as amazing as it is, I won't use it through the warmer months. I have other combo's that look better on black, just don't last as long. That's not an issue when it's warm though :)

Archived