One Picture

I got the new wheels today. Got them cleaned up (from being mounted) and a coat of sealant (DG105) to protect them and on the car.

Only one picture because I'm kind of embarassed about the condition of my car. The paint needs some TLC after a harsh winter but I'll have to wait another month or so. I'll post new pictures at that time after she gets a full detail. For now, the one pic will have to do.

2008-02-04_4.jpg

For what it's worth......I love them and think they look great in gloss black. I couldn't be happier and the new tires ride oh so nice.

Yeah, I'm thinking about getting some of that static cling window tint to tint the clear corners. I know the proper way would be to remove the lens and spray the inside with the transluscent black, but I'm kind of lazy these days...lol.

I'm going to give it a couple more weeks and then polish her out and hope for no more snow/ice. Surprisingly, the swirls aren't bad considering a pretty harsh winter. It's only noticeable in the sun, so I try to stay in the shade and take back alley's to work (I keed, I keed). But yeah, most people would be pleased with it's current condition, but not me and I refuse to take anymore pictures til she's up to par. Soon.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i hope you hit a curb with your rims during that time, then feel really bad for not taking pictures before.

just kidding i would never wish that on anyone. well maybe solless, but he doesnt take pictures anyway so....

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i hope you hit a curb with your rims during that time, then feel really bad for not taking pictures before.

just kidding i would never wish that on anyone. well maybe solless, but he doesnt take pictures anyway so....

Haaaaahaaaahaaaaa. SolLes isn't even a real person...he doesn't even exist. He was just a random computer virus (as you can tell by the ginger pic...which is obviously some type of virus).

I'd be devistated if I curbed one of the rims, but I"m usually super careful. Plus I've got about 5 other pictures besides the one I posted (they all look the same though).

hahah i really LOL'd on that with the virus/ginger comment. and its funny because its true.

and your rims are black, and god forbid a curb ever moves while youre parking, it wont really show. i saw someone with a pollished lip curb their wheels....ewwww

Archived