Colter

lceah

that sounds so terrible... lol.

back on the topic of fruit roll ups... i think im gonna head down to the store in a bit and get some. thanks ya'll. just as i was starting to do so well on my new diet!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that sounds so terrible... lol.

back on the topic of fruit roll ups... i think im gonna head down to the store in a bit and get some. thanks ya'll. just as i was starting to do so well on my new diet!

well since this topic is about how cool i am. since im so cool, you should send me some fruit roll ups, that way you can feel cool too :)

fruit roll-ups can be "guns" too...that's the problem...everything is connected!!

lol Colter keeps his gun away tucked under his pillow lol...I asked him where I can buy a 9mil and he wouldn't tell....jk...

doesn't Max Payne have an ak47?

lol. send me the money to buy the fruit rollups and to send them and I will!

I've been searching for a job for 7 months and still havent found anything! I'm resorting to selling Avon as of tomorrow, just to get some kind of money in to feed us- chris' dad's paying our bills & rent till chris can go back to work (snapped the tendons in his ankle and possibly shattered it so he's off work till whenever)

Archived