Colter

lceah

I hung out with Colter (airjordan223) yesterday (he does exist hehe) and he is COOOOL :D coolest kid on the block hehe

He is funny and smart/quick too...

He gave a tour of the apartments place he lives in and when I saw the pool, I had to jump in so I did and he did too...then I was telling him how he should take his gf to the pool and have a lot of fun ;)

we froze but it was such a great pool...I was walking on top of the "fountain" in the middle of the pool lol

I wish I got to meet his gf...

His roomie is a dude with a big playboy poster in his room lol

I played the rap song that starts with "stuuuunnna" for him because he is a stunna :D

pictures of Sunday coming up... :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has been keeping his true identity on the DL for forever now, and you just spilled the beans like it was nothin.

LAWLZ

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has been keeping his true identity on the DL for forever now, and you just spilled the beans like it was nothin.

LAWLZ

ive released my identity a couple times so BWAAAAHAHAHAHAH TO YOU!

and yes im cool.

lina baptised me in the hot tub....i'll let you guys decide what that means

lol I poured water all over his head with my hands...I babtised him so he can marry his gf...then I was saying how I would make out with her just for fun :D jk jk

well i guess thats the PG 13 version of what happened

lol what happened with me jumping in the pool and you following and then talking in the pool was more innocent than PG 13 lol

I was telling you to take your gf there and be naughty ;) I have the best ideas for being naughty in open areas! loool

lol what happened with me jumping in the pool and you following and then talking in the pool was more innocent than PG 13 lol

I was telling you to take your gf there and be naughty ;) I have the best ideas for being naughty in open areas! loool

if you dont remember, then you should probably stop drinking

i got it last year hung. they had a huge poster sale on campus and that was the only one out of about 2000 that was sold out. then i went to this place called ebay and got it for like 12 doll hairs

Archived