RS*R GT-2 Exhaust

For a 95 honda delsol Si with a d16z6 wondering if anyone knew if Honda Civic 2dr EX 96-00, Honda Civic HB 96-00, Honda Civic 2dr 92-95, Honda Civic HB 92-95 have close to identicle exhaust systems for mounting, please let me know

http://www.rs-r.com/store/pc/viewCategorie...p?idCategory=20 there is the link for the models they carry, just want to get this figured out so i can order it, my exhaust fell apart lastnight on the way to work so i figured, what the hell ill just buy a new one and these sound great, also plans are to swap a b18 into it this summer, please all input welcome thank you

i know but they don't make a system for yours. so instead of trying to find one if you like the sound of the RS*r then you could just order the muffler then run 2 1/4" pipe and it'll sound the same and perform the same as the RS*r does.

i know but they don't make a system for yours. so instead of trying to find one if you like the sound of the RS*r then you could just order the muffler then run 2 1/4" pipe and it'll sound the same and perform the same as the RS*r does.

im pretty sure rs*r runs 2.5" piping, i had one on my itr. i think but not sure you can use the rs*r system for a 92-95 hatchback.

i ordered one after talkin to cranny, he said the one for the civic eg would be the closest to fitting, so i ordered the 92-95 hb, ill make the thing work, i found one for a civic eg on a off site but they also wanted like $400 more then rs-r.com wanted, so ill let you all know if this works out and what modification i had to do

Just cant stand the ricer sound without a muffler right now lol almost makes me not wanna drive it, but i suppose 13 years on 1 exhaust isnt to bad

• 2 weeks later...

Well the exhaust finally came in, i ordered the 92-95 Civic HB RS-R GT2 exhaust https://www.rs-r.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?i...mp;idproduct=20 i ended up cutting 5 5/8 inches off the longer straight pipe to get it to fit ill post some sound clips once it warms up here some more and i clean my car up lol

Archived