I may let the 'Teg rest for awhile..

Ben.

Cadillac CTS-V..

GEWD WERK, SUP SAMA.

lina, do you know what torque does for a car? LOL. it gives me the ability to take a 3300 pound vehicle, load it with a sound system and three people and still pull the same times as a lightweight car with less than half the tq.

sorry to ask this dumb question, but how did the teg make his exhaust sound like that? a blower? I am new to some exhaust components. It sounds raw. even though u guys are done talking about it haha.

sorry to ask this dumb question, but how did the teg make his exhaust sound like that? a blower? I am new to some exhaust components. It sounds raw. even though u guys are done talking about it haha.

are you talking about the first post? because thats not an integra

lina, do you know what torque does for a car? LOL. it gives me the ability to take a 3300 pound vehicle, load it with a sound system and three people and still pull the same times as a lightweight car with less than half the tq.

lol I was joking...I was making fun of my car or hondas in general just for a bit! hehe...

I like torque too...I drive my friend's car ('07 Mustang GT) and I feel it! it's awesome! but I still wouldn't exchange it with my car hehe

EDIT: Scott, what happened? did you look at it?

lol I was joking...I was making fun of my car or hondas in general just for a bit! hehe...

I like torque too...I drive my friend's car ('07 Mustang GT) and I feel it! it's awesome! but I still wouldn't exchange it with my car hehe

EDIT: Scott, what happened? did you look at it?

i was supposed too but i am waaaay over the legal limit to drive.

Scott, post it up and let us know...we know you know cars and can check it out but we wanna knooow hehe we can't wait...impatient crowd here! lol

^no joke senor

ok gettin kind of screwed here but here's the story.

A buddy of mine bought a '98 Civic EX a while back and sold it to this kid for $4500. The kid gave hime $1500 and said he would do payments. My buddy said ok however i'm keeping the title till you pay it off. About a month after the kid rearended another car. The car has been sitting in a wrecking yard since at $100 for the tow $20 gate fee and $15 a day. After 60-90 days the tow yard will scrap the car. Well i was told the kid was trying to sell the civic to get the money to pay my buddy the other $3000 he owes him. My buddy told me if i paid the lot fee and tow fee I could have the car ($900-$1300+). I told him it depends on what the car looks like and if they still have it. So now I am still waiting ti find out if they still have the car and if i can look at it and see if i realy want it.

Car condition per buyer/accidenter

Air Bag non-deployed (Great thing)

May need new motor

Exerything from the front doors back is good

ok my view from that information.

1) if the airbag didn't go off then there can't be too much damage to the front because he eveidently didn't hit the sensors.

2) what the hell did he hit if the motor may be bad?? i hit a big rig and drove my civic home, well onto the trailer.

3) good deal i think if they still have it. $1000-$1500 for a wrecked car and $700 worth of juk yard body parts to fix it. so $1700-$2200 into it and the car has 80k on it.

ok gettin kind of screwed here but here's the story.

A buddy of mine bought a '98 Civic EX a while back and sold it to this kid for $4500. The kid gave hime $1500 and said he would do payments. My buddy said ok however i'm keeping the title till you pay it off. About a month after the kid rearended another car. The car has been sitting in a wrecking yard since at $100 for the tow $20 gate fee and $15 a day. After 60-90 days the tow yard will scrap the car. Well i was told the kid was trying to sell the civic to get the money to pay my buddy the other $3000 he owes him. My buddy told me if i paid the lot fee and tow fee I could have the car ($900-$1300+). I told him it depends on what the car looks like and if they still have it. So now I am still waiting ti find out if they still have the car and if i can look at it and see if i realy want it.

Car condition per buyer/accidenter

Air Bag non-deployed (Great thing)

May need new motor

Exerything from the front doors back is good

ok my view from that information.

1) if the airbag didn't go off then there can't be too much damage to the front because he eveidently didn't hit the sensors.

2) what the hell did he hit if the motor may be bad?? i hit a big rig and drove my civic home, well onto the trailer.

3) good deal i think if they still have it. $1000-$1500 for a wrecked car and $700 worth of juk yard body parts to fix it. so $1700-$2200 into it and the car has 80k on it.

1-2) well remember solless got "hit" and that destroyed his entire motor and turbo setup but the rest of the car was fine....hm...haha so ya it could happen...i guess?

what motor does that civic have in it? and if its a lil messed, well you were probably going to do something in there anyway. and yeah im with you, if the bags didnt go off, i dont think it was that bad. but looking on the good side of things if it all works out, you get a nice car for around 2 grand. good luck

it has the d16y8 as of right now and the wife was going ot let me swap a B18c in it after we moved from here because i plan on driving out of alaska when i leave to make some money.

$1000-$1500 for a wrecked car and $700 worth of juk yard body parts to fix it. so $1700-$2200 into it and the car has 80k on it.

$700 for all the body parts is pretty damn good. You sure you can replace everything?

And what about a new motor? Add that into the cost.

i think the motor is fine. however i havn't seen it yet and may not even get the chance i called them over an hour and a half ago and noone has called me back yet to tell me if the car is there.

Archived