Official Baseball Thread

wannaBstuntin

I hate the Phillies because philly just talks too much crap.

You're just jealous b/c your state doesn't have a team to root for, and everyone in Philly could kick your ass. :thumbsup:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YOU DID NOT JUST f*cking SAY THAT

Unfortunately yes. As much as I used to like and support the Red Sox, I hate teams that dominate. Especially when they buy their wins.

I didn't want the Mets to buy a bunch of the guys they did, like Santana. The Mets = current Yankees (buy tons of talent and STILL don't win)

You're just jealous b/c your state doesn't have a team to root for, and everyone in Philly could kick your ass. :thumbsup:

My state is divided between Yankees/Red Sox. As a Mets fan, I'd be a minority no matter what state I lived in.

And for the record, only 17 states DO have an MLB team.

Philly should stick to it's best sport: fighting AKA hockey. :happy:

No, the Red Sox are not turning into the Yankees. The problem is that the Red Sox have that Massachusetts attitude to them, and their fans tend to be typical Mass'ers.

Of the teams that are left... Dodgers (Rooting for Torre, it'd stick it to Cashman) > Rays (It'd be nice to see them take it) > Phillies > drunk fan in the stands > Red Sox :p

mass'ers > new yorkers

Once again.

Phillies > ALL

and as for hockey, Flyers have a sick team this year with Mike Richards, Jeff Carter, Danny Briere, Simon Gagne, Joffrey Lupol, Scott Hartnell, Kimmo Timonnen, Braydon Coburn, Marty Biron, and two solid prospects that will be making impacts, James Van Reimsdyk and Claude Giroux.

Oh, and we have one of the best fighters in the league, Riley Cote...and Aaron Asham isn't afraid to kill people.

Watch out, Philly teams are making a comeback bitches.

yay go dodgers whoop that philly ass!!! we're coming back :devil:

and for hockey, its all about them red wings :)

im all spread out across the country on my teams in sports, lol

All i know is that the dodgers pretty much have dissapointed me so far..

oh, i almost forgot. TB is beating the hellllllllllll out of the redsoxs. Its almost as good as watching the yankees lose.. :thumbsup:

Rays were up 7-0. Now it's 7-4. Eighth inning. Last chance, Red Sox.

Make that 7-6. I stopped watching for 30-40 mins, come back to that 7-4 BS. Now I'm stuck staying awake >_<

fooooooooooock. missed out on that much more sleep for that. you'd think the rays forgot that they were supposed to catch the f'ing balls. here's hoping they take them down tomorrow.

fooooooooooock. missed out on that much more sleep for that. you'd think the rays forgot that they were supposed to catch the f'ing balls. here's hoping they take them down tomorrow.

Better hope not.

Because they're flying tomorrow.

Better hope not.

Because they're flying tomorrow.

Haha..

Im really hopin Boston doesnt pull the same sh*t they have for the past few years.. lets put out backs to the wall and then start playin like the team we are..

Haha..

Im really hopin Boston doesnt pull the same sh*t they have for the past few years.. lets put out backs to the wall and then start playin like the team we are..

makes the games more interesting though doesnt it?

Archived