Official Baseball Thread

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
at least torre's still making it there this season :laugh:

Yea, I can't believe nobody is talking about that. It was such a HUGE deal that he left the Yankees in the offseason. Now he makes the playoffs and the Yankees don't. hmmmmm....

Well the Mets are down to their last game.....again.

Either tomorrow I'm going to be really effing excited, or I'm going to be picking a new team based on a series of coin flips.

Yea, I can't believe nobody is talking about that. It was such a HUGE deal that he left the Yankees in the offseason. Now he makes the playoffs and the Yankees don't. hmmmmm....

Well the Mets are down to their last game.....again.

Either tomorrow I'm going to be really effing excited, or I'm going to be picking a new team based on a series of coin flips.

Yeah, I had a feeling it was going to work out that way with Torre and the Yankees (with the Dodgers making it, while the Yankees' season ended). They could complain about him all they wanted, but he brought them to the playoffs every year. Forcing him out was a bad move for the Yankees, but good for Torre as he's over starting up a new "dream team".

My sister and her fiance are heading to Shea to see the (possible) last game.

Hmm, those Yankees who suck so bad did a great job of killing your Red Sox the other night. It's too bad they didn't play well the majority of this season. I'm happy that Tampa Bay made it, though, although I have only seen them play a couple of times.

It's good that Torre left after last season though. If they had played this season like they did with him still on, it would have been terrible for him.

Its official. They shat themselves again. Wild card goes to Milwaukee.

It's what they're best at, after all :laugh:

Hmm, those Yankees who suck so bad did a great job of killing your Red Sox the other night. It's too bad they didn't play well the majority of this season. I'm happy that Tampa Bay made it, though, although I have only seen them play a couple of times.

It's good that Torre left after last season though. If they had played this season like they did with him still on, it would have been terrible for him.

you know what comes around goes around. we've both murdered e/o numerous times in the past i dont think the sox are gonna make it all the way...but we'll see.

yeah i guess they play well when the other team doesnt have to try to win since they are already in the playoffs

yeah i guess they play well when the other team doesnt have to try to win since they are already in the playoffs

They knocked them into wild card, though :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I hate the Phillies because philly just talks too much crap.

I hate the individuals who comprise the Dodgers (Furcal, Jones, Ramirez, Torre, etc)

I hate the Red Sox because they're turning into the new Yankees.

And I think the Rays are overachieving.

Go Rays!

I hate the Phillies because philly just talks too much crap.

I hate the individuals who comprise the Dodgers (Furcal, Jones, Ramirez, Torre, etc)

I hate the Red Sox because they're turning into the new Yankees.

And I think the Rays are overachieving.

Go Rays!

YOU DID NOT JUST f*cking SAY THAT

No, the Red Sox are not turning into the Yankees. The problem is that the Red Sox have that Massachusetts attitude to them, and their fans tend to be typical Mass'ers.

Of the teams that are left... Dodgers (Rooting for Torre, it'd stick it to Cashman) > Rays (It'd be nice to see them take it) > Phillies > drunk fan in the stands > Red Sox :p

Archived