Official Baseball Thread

wannaBstuntin

Thought I'd start a baseball thread...any fans? What team?

What do you guys think of the Santana deal?

I'm a Mets fan and I'm kinda disappointed...but we will see..

And I know there's lots of PA people here, so SCREW THE PHILLIES, bahaha, jk.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What was (is) his name porcelain?

Mark Wulfert. Played '95 to I think '97 or '98, recruited from Farmington NM. I dont know too much about his past though- It's not something he talks about too often & I'm not particularly close with my sister. He met her at a bar when he was in Iowa for a game, & 2 months later she was pregnant. 2 months after that they were married in hawaii.

I played since I was 4....actually got me almost a full ride to College haha, i fracked that up...

Anyway, Go Phillies...

Jimmy Rollins, Ryan Howard, Chase Utley, Cole Hamels....too much talent on that team, they're goin to the World Series this year and kickin' ass...I got a 10 game plan so I'll be tailgating quite often.

I used to get the 6 pack tix, but now the Mets charge too much, especially since it's the last year at Shea.

Yea the Phils got a good team. Very similar to the Mets actually.

What position did you play Dan? I was at shortstop and second. Stopped playing after high school though.

• 7 months later...

YANKEES ARE OUT

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAA

YANKEES ARE OUT

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAA

:rant:

:rant:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TO YOU ASHLEY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ROFL ^^

I played since I was 4....actually got me almost a full ride to College haha, i fracked that up...

Anyway, Go Phillies...

Jimmy Rollins, Ryan Howard, Chase Utley, Cole Hamels....too much talent on that team, they're goin to the World Series this year and kickin' ass...I got a 10 game plan so I'll be tailgating quite often.

I played since I was 5 dude, well i kinda did the same thing but it was for football, i didnt throw mine away, just my mom happen to be really sick that year and i gave away my chance to play for either Texas A&M or Northern Illinois...

oh BTW GO CUBBIES!

Go Phils!

I'm goin' to the game friday actually with my lady...standing room only haha, oh well, went to a flyers game monday, pre-season Riley Cote beat the crapt outta some frech dude haha

Haha.

Phils do have a good team, I have to admit. They're one of the teams I'm considering picking up if the Mets eff up again.

Phils

Red Sox

Cubbies

Haha.

Phils do have a good team, I have to admit. They're one of the teams I'm considering picking up if the Mets eff up again.

Phils

Red Sox

Cubbies

the mets will always f' up

red sox? wtf is wrong with you :(

the mets will always f' up

red sox? wtf is wrong with you :(

red sox, oh you mean the defending world champions? yeah, repeat baby.

who are the yankees playing in the first round? oh wait..... BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Archived