• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol you guys are hilarious!

Yea, Lina you're funny... :crazy:

I'm not flyin out there for one day...lol

Anyways, how do I find you're facebook?

And who's Rob? compuvision?

lol since you are in a bad mood, do something crazy! fly over for one day! haha jk hope you have fun...

on facebook, go to Honda Forums group and then the members have posted their names...I'm Lina/lceah hehe

and yup, Rob is compuvision as Ben stated...Rob and Ben are the LS/LT guys who still like Hondas for some odd reason (jk jk)

I'm good. Think I was just overexhausted yesterday.

From being up almost 48 hours straight.

just got here

dial *67 then someones number

and enjoy.

oh yeah

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTBAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

The better team won, you gotta admit the pats had chances to put it away, but then threw brady off with the constant pressure....he got his fare share of sacks, oh well...kudos to the Giants, althought i still dont like them, they took down the NFL's best team this year

yeah that game was kinda lame-o. not just the fact that the pats lost, but the game itself. like 7-3 at halftime or whatever it was. the pats were the better team, but the giants played better on sunday when it mattered. props to the giants D and that bullcrap catch by tyree at the end catching the ball on his helmet leading to the final TD. i was really surprised they couldnt come up with something for the final drive. yeah they had minimal time, but had 3 timeouts, and the best thing they came up with was heave the ball up in the air to double coverage when brady wasnt throwing very well. oh well, lets see what happens next year. and my homie antoine cason from U of A in the mock draft was drafted to the pats!! WHOOO WHOOOP WHOOOP!

yeah they played like stinky anus.

im amped on wes welker though. he went from the dolphins practice squad last year, to the patriots leading receiver. makes you wonder whats goin on down there in florida

I can safely say, you may talk all the sh*t you want to about Florida teams but um..

THE DOLPHINS STILL HOLD THE ONLY UNDEFEATED RECORD, BITCHES!

And yea, Wes Welker is the f*cking bomb.

we're not talking about 15 years before we were born. maybe if all those guys were still playing or had something to do with management. the current dolphins organization is sad

Archived