SUPABOWL!

airjordan223

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hanging out with the dude roommates, getting drunk, having a party... getting naked...

Just kidding about the getting naked part... or am I?

Anyway, that's the plan. I might go out of town to visit friends if plans change.

you two will be randomly getting naked ha...superbowl is getting naked time? wow I am learning something new everyday!!! haha

well yeah its naked time, why do you think i invited you here. duh

lol I'm not getting naked...try my gf maybe lol...

but I wanna jump in that pool that you have posted a pic of soooo many times on here...lol

everyone, let's see who thinks who will win the bowl:

Giants vs. Patriots

Patriots!

lina its not my fault thats what youre supposed to do on super bowl sunday, its just the way things are. and yes the pool is rather lovely. has been chilly the past couple days but that wont stop me from pushing you and your friend in and then laugh while im all snuggled up in a towel.

lol yes I am new to the country and do not know what football is...so thaaaat's what superbowl Sunday is about! lol well then if that's what it is then I guess traditions can't be left out....NOT! haha...lol your gf will be here soon hopefully :) and you can have sexy time with her...

and, I've jumped in the ocean at 11 at night in the freezing weather...I think the pool will be fine in the desert heat on a Sunday afternoon loool

Haha. Hope you guys have fun in AZ. Take pics of the "mini meet"...especially Lina's gf.:thumbsup:

I'm going up to my school. Couple guys I know are havin a kegger. Should be good. I'll get some sexytime pics too.:thumbsup:

you aren't going to AZ? you said you were gonna fly there loool

and if you go on facebook, I have pics of my gf on there... :)

mr. stunna (aka airjordan), my friend has to drive because I have no car right now...so I gotta wait for her... :D

everyone should go to AZ this weekend...make it HF meet! hehe...Rob should go ;)

I have the gsr but I'm not driving it until I find the time to change the injectors...by the time I get home after work, it's dark...lol kinda the same problem you have...lol

they make these really cool things now, called flashlights. it makes it like daylight, but at NIGHT!

Archived