Looking...

CelticRacer

ohhh youll never find it. its hidden deep deep in the woods in a garage with 20 armed guards, moat, drawbridge, 4 walls and an auto turret

And a bulldog.

so why exactly are we sending people up to alaska for the military?

the fighters up here can reach out and touch anywhere in the northern hemisphere in about 8 hours or less.

I hear you there. I am looking at moving east, North Carolina or West Virginia... or Germany

The roads here suck, the weather here sucks... god bless europe and there lack of a serious winter & grade A roads...

I've lived in NC for 12 years off and on. Its a great place, but it'll be a dramatic 180 from alaska. Only come here if you're able to deal with extreme drought conditions (we're currently a few feet off being in a state of emergency), mass amounts of insects, hurricane threats, 100+ humid heat in the summer and insanely mild winters that usually end up with at least one ice storm catching the state off guard so everything comes to a standstill and it takes 12 hours to complete a 10 mile trip. Other than that, it's a really nice place to live. you've got the outer banks/coast to the east, mountains to the west and everything else in between, but dont have your heart set on nightlife.. its pretty dire around here.

I've lived in NC for 12 years off and on. Its a great place, but it'll be a dramatic 180 from alaska. Only come here if you're able to deal with extreme drought conditions (we're currently a few feet off being in a state of emergency), mass amounts of insects, hurricane threats, 100+ humid heat in the summer and insanely mild winters that usually end up with at least one ice storm catching the state off guard so everything comes to a standstill and it takes 12 hours to complete a 10 mile trip. Other than that, it's a really nice place to live. you've got the outer banks/coast to the east, mountains to the west and everything else in between, but dont have your heart set on nightlife.. its pretty dire around here.

thanks for the heads up

Archived