Looking...

CelticRacer

i do like the place but it's jsut tiem for a change i can't be in one place for too long.

I hear you there. I am looking at moving east, North Carolina or West Virginia... or Germany

The roads here suck, the weather here sucks... god bless europe and there lack of a serious winter & grade A roads...

NC is nice, and a buddy of mine is from WV. You still get snow in both places but nothing major and the summers are real nice.

Thats what i have been hearing. A friend of mine is in WV... He drives a Turbo Eclipse.

I'm trying to find a 92-95 civic hatchback up here for around $2000-$2500. I found one but i woun't have the money till mid Feb so i donno if he will still have it for sale. kind of sucks.

I'm trying to find a 92-95 civic hatchback up here for around $2000-$2500. I found one but i woun't have the money till mid Feb so i donno if he will still have it for sale. kind of sucks.

I know someone who was selling a 99 hatch for $5k last I checked... if you want i could check back with him...?

You would be taking over payments of 125 a month I believe.

I took a class in college about the life in Alaska (we also once watched nanu from the north LOL!). Anyhow, I saw a clip where school children were munching on raw, fresh, bloody seal meat. Children were sitting around the dead seal while the teacher was slicing it up and handing it out to kids. Their mouth was covered in fresh blood lol Are these tasteful?? I know its chalkful of omega 3 fatty acid, which helps with cardio vascular disease. I kinda want to try it!!

I took a class in college about the life in Alaska (we also once watched nanu from the north LOL!). Anyhow, I saw a clip where school children were munching on raw, fresh, bloody seal meat. Children were sitting around the dead seal while the teacher was slicing it up and handing it out to kids. Their mouth was covered in fresh blood lol Are these tasteful?? I know its chalkful of omega 3 fatty acid, which helps with cardio vascular disease. I kinda want to try it!!

lol... life up here in anchorage is nothing like that.

Archived