ls/vtec or gsr?

jdmintegra47

ls 9.2:1

gsr 10:1

for turbo, you want lower compression...

a stock gsr motor can handle a bit more psi than ls

well assuming the ls/vtec is a stock ls block the the comp will be low. I would go with the gsr motor even for boost. 10:1 comp is not bad for turbo just back the timing off. Gsr engine is built for higher revs. It has stronger and heavier rods and a better rod ratio. Also has a main cap girdle.

alrite thanks guys helps alot. now i have an option to go b20vtec..if you guys know green bean my boy hes runnin almost 600hp to the wheels out of a 93 SiR so well see thanks

whos green bean?

idn where u guys r from but im from boston green beans got the fastest hatch around. talk all the crap u want but none of yall can keep up

Well, since it's a guy you know (and not you)....then we don't have to keep up to compare....we only need to know someone who can keep up. I promise you that I know plenty that could leave green bean sitting on the side of his plate. Hell half the fast cars I know around here are running 10.00 or quicker and about 75% are daily driven street cars.

Oh.....and the guys I know that are fast don't have to go around living with a nickname like green bean.

idn where u guys r from but im from boston green beans got the fastest hatch around. talk all the crap u want but none of yall can keep up

i know of a certain guys STI on this forum that could rock your dudes world.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived