carbon fiber interior parts

tallhamer88

• 4 weeks later...

I got a pretty big kit off ebay. It's a real carbon fiber overlay and not vinyl but make sure you're getting the real stuff. Mine's held up well but I've had to re-adhesive some of the pieces with some superglue. Carbon fiber still looks good though.

shameless plug for a fellow honda acquaintance of mine: cf overlay guy

he has stock parts and does alot of custom work. you want a center console for a del sol? take it out and send it to him. he'll overlay it and ship it back. i've seen some of his work firsthand and hes pretty good for the price.

If you could get the whole sol interior redone in cf (all the parts that made sense) and not just a few bits and pieces it would be pretty cool.

The guy I made reference to has a sol in progress that is more cf then paint. every removable part of the interior is cf, as well as the hood, trunk, kit, spoiler, roof..... so much cf it actually looks bad. >_<

The guy I made reference to has a sol in progress that is more cf then paint. every removable part of the interior is cf, as well as the hood, trunk, kit, spoiler, roof..... so much cf it actually looks bad.>_<

In my opinion you're right... Too much carbon makes a car look bad!

Some parts look good, because of the contrast

Archived