PLEASE HELP

95TegLS

Ok well i have a 1995 Integra LS and i want more power. i dont have the money right now but im saving up. right now all i have in the motor is a K&N Intake and i have some aftermarket exterior stuff.. M3 Mirrors, Euro Bumper Lights, LED Taillights. and thats bout it... i need a paint job 2.... what would a decent black paintjob cost me. and what would be the first step i should make to get more power. Thats my main objective is to get more HP to the tires because i live in a place where there are a lot of riced out cars and i cant stand them... they have all this stuff and there cars look like spaceships and i outrun them in a stock LS with 157,000 miles on it (not really alot of miles) but i really wanna blow em off the streets. I cant make up my mind to go Vtec or Turbo first if i was to go turbo i think i can run like 10-12 lbs boost safely if that about right???.... and another question.... im an idiot but what is the little piece that fits between my top radiator hose and my head called??? just curious. but yea anyone that can help please post....

do the basicbolt ons first (intake, header, catback). then if you want you can do a vtec head and boost it, however the most i would suggest is 6-8psi on stock internals with a good tune. maybe and i stress maybe 9-10psi with a realy good tune. but i think doing the LSVtec and the minor bolt ons would keep you satisfied for atleast a little while.

do the basicbolt ons first (intake, header, catback). then if you want you can do a vtec head and boost it, however the most i would suggest is 6-8psi on stock internals with a good tune. maybe and i stress maybe 9-10psi with a realy good tune. but i think doing the LSVtec and the minor bolt ons would keep you satisfied for atleast a little while.

i would go turbo ls. We ran my cousins 93 teggy with just 5 psi and we ran 13.7 at 105mph in the 1/4. All stock internals and fmu. we have run it with 15 psi and hondata and ran 12.2.

Archived