Check out my new car

dohc1991integra

i myself am not a huge fan on cans but i have to admit the system on my car sounds pretty nice! if u looking for something thats worth the while i recommend the Espelir JGT500. its completely stainless steel and they come in full or cat-back kits so all you have to do is bolt it together for ur teg itll run somewhere in the $500's but trust me i love the tone and its not to loud but it lets people know ur there! i myself have the cat-back with stock manifold and a cat (obviously) but i honestly love it cuz it doesnt sound like a ziptie!

honda god didnt master the non vtec block with a vtec head, you just take youre old head off put a new gasket on with the tec head get a oil sandwitch that goes inbetween the block an oil filter with holes you can tap into for oil, run a oil line from the sandwitch to the back of the vtec head on the vtec solenoid get sensors for the vtec spool valve and pressure switch run the 3 wires into the car one of thems ground so you got 2 wires tap into i forget yew can find the pinouts easy online i thynk a4 is spool valve an d6 is pressure switch?!?!?!?!?could be wrong but thats what yew deffiinitly do jus forgot the pinouts (reminder - gota have a vtec computer) DO TIMING AN GO HEAR VTEC SCREAMMMMMMINNNNN~!~!~ an dont get beat for the money youlle give honda god,,,,,honda god is the man when ther is soooo answer for the problem you bring it to him,,,,an hese located in NEWARK,NJ AHAHAHAHAHHAHA nice whip when i get my camera back ill have pics of my shat~!~

honda god didnt master the non vtec block with a vtec head, you just take youre old head off put a new gasket on with the tec head get a oil sandwitch that goes inbetween the block an oil filter with holes you can tap into for oil, run a oil line from the sandwitch to the back of the vtec head on the vtec solenoid get sensors for the vtec spool valve and pressure switch run the 3 wires into the car one of thems ground so you got 2 wires tap into i forget yew can find the pinouts easy online i thynk a4 is spool valve an d6 is pressure switch?!?!?!?!?could be wrong but thats what yew deffiinitly do jus forgot the pinouts (reminder - gota have a vtec computer) DO TIMING AN GO HEAR VTEC SCREAMMMMMMINNNNN~!~!~ an dont get beat for the money youlle give honda god,,,,,honda god is the man when ther is soooo answer for the problem you bring it to him,,,,an hese located in NEWARK,NJ AHAHAHAHAHHAHA nice whip when i get my camera back ill have pics of my shat~!~

wtf?

wtf?

I second that.

Thousands of years of language evolution to bring us to this day and age of communication and MiekyG can't figure out how to use the period and comma key. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

its funny how he knows how easy a ls v-tec is...and yet he got half way through the steps and forgot some of it...if its so easy why do u have so many ppl with problems on their ls v-tecs? eh maybe its just me...but i know ur a loser w00t

ls/vtec can be a big bitch. just ask dan.

Yeah i know and he had a pretty good mech. from what i remember???

I love it when ppl think they know eeeeeeverything.

i think my biggest problem will be finding everything for it?

Archived