Yay No Gas For Me!

Repsol

Hey man I made good money working fast food. Sometimes it's the only job you can get and you really can't be choosy if you really need a job.

you are correct, just trying to convince the guy to aim higher if possible.

good luck on the job search :) hope you find one you don't hate so much...

The Sol interior is prolly one of the cleanest looking Honda interiors. The gauge cluster/placement is awesome. Especially the radio door...lol. Oh how many times I wanted to slap various passengers who were so amused with the thing that they had to flip it up and down every 5 seconds while going, "THAT'S SO COOL!" I guess as long as that kept them from asking, "where's your sunvisor?" while tugging on the larger sunvisor thing that's not a sunvisor. :laugh:

And yeah, the sol interior is nice. It just needs a better steering wheel and a few other classy accessories to make it really nice.

LOL...there aren't many Sols around here...I barely ever see one...

I work with people who have kids and grand kids older than me so they see me as a kid...but not for too long! I prove myself! just gotta put up with a lot...any job has its good and bad...that's life...

do you guys do this too or is it just me...I only think about work at work!

Archived