99-00 front end conversion

del slo

i know you all dont like the conversion and you think it looks like ass and i should just leave stock but i dont really care what your opinion of my car is.... i am here for some information and i have my own tastes... if these are not your tastes please dont post telling me how bad it is.

now with that out of the way.... has anyone done it fully yet? i have the basics down and have acually begun the process but im having radiator support issues.... anyone know what to do?

yea i know all about that its the radiator support lenght that gets me..... some people say you need to elongate it some say you shave the hood a bit i just need someone who has done it

nobody on this forum has done it, so its going to be hard to get some personal experience. you could just find that picture that nancy posted from cardomain, and send that guy a message and he might know, if he did the work. i havent heard of shaving the hood down, but what do you mean by that?

I did a DC swap on my EH2 I had a while back. Changing the support isn't as hard as you'd think. Drill out the welds on the existing radiator support and from there's it pretty much lining up the drilled points on the civic support and welding it up..

You'll want to do as much reinforcing as you can due to the fact you're messing with the radiator support period.

Archived