Headlight & Tail light Lens film??

J C L i T

Anyone every had any experience with these transparent vinyl films? Im thinking of buying some yellow lens film for my headlights and smoked grey for my tail lights. Had anyone had experience installing these kits? If so is it easier or harder that window tint?

http://www.spam.com/ then go to precut headlight kits or tail light kits. They have all kinds of precut kits and uncut sheets to pick from.

EDIT: First time through I really didn't mind...but now this just reeks of spam...especially from other posts you have been bringing up. So no more spamming your shop, friend's shop, or who ever's shop this is. Thanks!

Well, now I know how all the GT3 Porsche race cars get their headlights that way.

I personally refuse to help law enforcement find me by drawing attention to my ride. With yellow lights, they will see me/you coming miles away.

Vinyl is not a particularly durable material unless the cross-linkages in the polymer are reinforced with electronegative anions such as chloride or bromide. The film will photodegrade and eventually chip, if not from impact. The adhesive behind the film does not appear to lend itself very well to removal.

Just a word of caution.

Well, now I know how all the GT3 Porsche race cars get their headlights that way.

I personally refuse to help law enforcement find me by drawing attention to my ride. With yellow lights, they will see me/you coming miles away.

Vinyl is not a particularly durable material unless the cross-linkages in the polymer are reinforced with electronegative anions such as chloride or bromide. The film will photodegrade and eventually chip, if not from impact. The adhesive behind the film does not appear to lend itself very well to removal.

Just a word of caution.

The material is fairly thick and rubberized (with heat) to conform around curves well so I cant imagine it chipping. Im just wondering if anyone has had installation experience with these films. They look friggin sweet!

well the pics they have there are photoshopped so....

but yeah how expensive are they? shouldnt be too much so if it doesnt work its that much of a deal.

and why is your name clit? and why did you steal my bug

well the pics they have there are photoshopped so....

but yeah how expensive are they? shouldnt be too much so if it doesnt work its that much of a deal.

and why is your name clit? and why did you steal my bug

my name isnt clit, its jclit (my nickname i was given - you are what you eat :thumbsup: ). the bug is funny... be nice and share your bugs :heart: . those pics arent photoshopped, they have videos of them too :devil:

Tint is common for headlights. It's often used by domestic vehicles on taillights and whatnot, especially on Mustang's. I've never seen blue tint, yellow I've seen..

Nothing is illegal about yellow though.

Tint is common for headlights. It's often used by domestic vehicles on taillights and whatnot, especially on Mustang's. I've never seen blue tint, yellow I've seen..

Nothing is illegal about yellow though.

ewwwwwwwwww you said the M word bleh

Yes well if you'll make a note of my username on this site you might get the idea that I'm sort've into domestics.

I did notice the LS1 in your name and also saw the integra in your sig so i was confused.... regardless... the M word should be forbidden even with LS1 owners :nono:

Archived