Lina

airjordan223

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
where is the motor?

do you still have the black hatch?

the b18c5 from my white ej6 is torn apart getting ready for complete rebuild, i blew a few piston rings. it has over 125k miiles on it anyways, it was time. im gonna daily drive it so im building it stock, theyre still great in stock form with external bolt ons.

the black hatch got impounded and if i dont get it outta impound soon i think there gonna smoosh it. i borrowed a d15b just to put in there to drive. i let a friend use it to go to work but on his way back he got pulled over for my expired tags and no insurance on it. the cop thought he stole it, it was a big mess. i had to straighten it out but since the car didnt have current papers he took it. its in the impound yard in temecula, i think my total bill is like 1300 or something.

it depends, where and when? my white ej6 is motor-less and thats the only car i have worth taking.

July 25 - Aug 2

Myrtle Beach, SC

Linky

Rick and Lina are at least going from Cali so you could probably pool w/ them if you wanted.

It'd be cool to have a bunch of the cars to take some photos and whatnot, but I'm pretty sure most everybody wants to go just to meet up/chill out/party/take a vacay/roadtrip.

hey hey now. i only hit it with kegger but he has a new chica now so id have to get them both drunk and do both of them. he he ha!

And that's why I like the new one, she'd probably be up for it. And you know damn good and well I would be too.

From what I gather, and from being a fly on the wall most of the time on this forum, all of you are quite the characters. All of you are rather nice, minus a few nitwits.

Kristin, you seem really cool too...post more and we will get to know you too :D beware, there are some crazies though lol

heeey, guess what? my gf will be going with me to AZ :D where am I driving to again? and I hope this time I don't get close to running over a rabbit in the desert...last time when I went to NM, I almost did...lol

Archived