Need help with window regulator

87_bskizzles

My 87 hatchback's window regulator needs replacement. 88 regulators are easier to find and cheaper too, might i add. They're almost identical, so i'm wondering will a 88's regulator work? I heard the 88's have a little more glass than the 87's. Will it be a problem?

cant confirm it, but try going to a junkyard. and how expensive were you pricing them out for? if its not that expensive, just get it and see if it works. if it doesnt, resell it, or you can always fab something up to make it work

cant confirm it, but try going to a junkyard. and how expensive were you pricing them out for? if its not that expensive, just get it and see if it works. if it doesnt, resell it, or you can always fab something up to make it work

aye, thats what my bro tells me too :p, the closest junkyard that might have it is close to 2 hours away and thats why i posted this. But anyway, thx for the reply :)

Archived