Jump to content

Saw this on another forum..How do YOU pay?


Recommended Posts

So guys, how do you pay for things in YOUR life?


98% of the time it's credit debit for me. The other 2% is checking which..is very rare.


Very seldom do I see cash or belt it out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

About 40% cash (everyday things, food, etc), 60% credit card (larger purchases). I've never purchased something by writing a check, and I will never use a credit card to pay for food.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All credit all the time unless I physically cannot (that's more common over here in France so I'm carrying Euros around much more frequently than I would ever have dollars on me at home). Then I pay it all off every month so that I have perfect credit and never pay interest.


But don't tell x3772 that because using credit cards makes me a satanist or something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Most of the time I use my CC's cause i just leave my cash in the bank, then when bills are due pay off the cards :) When I go out to clubs/bars gotta take cash

Edited by SIR_VTEC
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

everyday purchases and household supplies with cash


2 of my bills are set to autopay on 2 different cards (20-30% utilization per card), paid off right away / before statement (no interest)


other bills with visa check card


online purchases with either visa check card or paypal debit card

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.