I hate fuel injection.....

So all last week on my way to school, my damn check engine light would come on 35miles into my trip while buzzing down the highway (~70mph) I never checked the codes until it came on again about 15 min ago.

So I pulled the codes they are...

Code 1 Heated oxygen sensor

Code 15 Ignition output signal

Code 16 Fuel Injector

Code 34 Fuel supply system

I just replaced my O2 sensor about 2 months ago.... could this thing have crapped out already?

Fuel mileage is down to 27mpg as of last fill up.

Any ideas?

Hate fuel injection?

Yes I hate it lol. I can run my vw engine with one stinkin wire, and 2 if ya wanna start the thing up!

It runs if everything is right, and it doesn't if something is screwed up.

Not "CEL" something may be bad with your engine, so I'm going to be very vague about what it is, but still allow the engine to run.

Not "CEL", something may be bad with your engine, so I'm going to be very vague about what it is, but still allow the engine to run.

Funny, true, at least it has codes. You know how many vaccum lines a CVCC setup has? I am sure your air-cooled VW setup is superior, after all, I read that Mr. Honda fought tooth and nail against water-cooled engines since he felt the air-cooled design was superior given Romel's performance in North Africa. And yes, the Germans were running air-cooled VWs in the desert.

True story, I read it on the Honda website back in 1994 or 1995. They removed Mr. Honda's bio along time ago and replaced it with something shorter and less candid. I think some people were put off by Mr. Honda's admiration of Nazi technology.

Archived