Should I get a set of blades??

CleanGSR

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the black ones look like rota subzeros or something... i think those look the best.

but dont get knockoffs.

I hate the fact that I have to get knockoff's, but the fact is that I can't afford anything else. At least I'm not getting them cause they look like JDM wheelsl, I just want a nice looking set of wheels.

True.. just dont be cliche' and get the same wheels everyone else has.

oh yeah... i saw some enkei shoguns the other day.. they made me feel bad that i made fun of you all the time for them.

i liked them in real life.

True.. just dont be cliche' and get the same wheels everyone else has.

oh yeah... i saw some enkei shoguns the other day.. they made me feel bad that i made fun of you all the time for them.

i liked them in real life.

Lol...thanks......too bad they wiegh 25lbs a piece. If it wasn't for the weight on those, I probably wouldn't have gotten rid of them.

Well, I ordered a set of wheels about 10 minutes ago, so now I just have to wait for them to arrive (won't put them on until around March anyway). Anyway, you'll all have to wait until I get them to see what they are. They're full black, but not the Konig's I photoshopped.

Well, I wanted a gloss black, not flat black and could only find a couple sets in gloss. So I ended up ordering......hold your breath.......

15x7's in gloss black

drad29.gb.xl.jpg

Let the flaming begin.

What do they weigh?

I picked up a brand new set of 16" rota slips for $300....about a year ago. all that matters is that they hole a tire and you like them.

they look good for copies. how much were they? were they cheaper than the circuit 10's. i think you should use them without the center caps, they would look less copy-ish.

the reason i was asking was because i picked up these sprintharts from panda garage.

Sprintharts.jpg

i was gonna use them on my eh2 but im gonna go 5 lug so i have no use for them. thought youd be interested. but pics asap when you get them.

They weigh around 14lb each from what I remember. I could have gotten some different ones that weighed less, but not in gloss black.

They cost me $612 shipped with 205/50/15 Falken Ziex ZE-912's. A couple hundred cheaper than the circuit 10's.....plus circuit 10's weren't offered in gloss black....only flat black or gloss black w/ polished lip. I'll definately have some new pics when they get on the car. I'll probably run them without center caps or fab something to cover the drag label on the centerspokes so they're solid black.

Edit: Also, I've never seen these in gloss black anywhere and rarely see them in all flat black either so it should be a little different than what you usually see on this style. The gloss black is also a special order so I'll have to wait 7-14 days before Discount Tire get's them to mount the tires and ship. Doesn't matter though since I don't want to put them on until the nasty winter weather is over.

Archived