New to Forum

CDelgado

Hi all. My name's Christian and I recently bought a 1996 Honda Accord LX Wagon 5 speed, all stock. I'll try to post some pics in a few days. I somewhat familiar with Honda's since I've owned a 90 Accord LX sedan & a 95 Accord EX coupe.

Any sites or information on my vehicle would be greatly appreciated. :thumbup:

• 5 months later...

welcome! noodz?

YAY no del sol this time :laugh:

dont make me hurt u.. on second thought.. please do, i wont be to rough.. promise :cross fingers behind back:

welcome! noodz?

dont make me hurt u.. on second thought.. please do, i wont be to rough.. promise :cross fingers behind back:

YESSSS just how i like it, rofl!!! :laugh:

rough secks make it hurt, in the garden, in the dirt... rollin round, gorgia brown. thats the way i like it. lol i have that damn song stuck in my head now, lol

:laugh:

::rewind song:: I wanna get you in the back seat, windows up, That's the way you like to fook, clogged up, fog alert, Rip the pants and rip the shirt, Ruff secks, make it hurt In the garden all in the dirt, Roll around, Georgia Brown, that's the way I like it twerk, Legs jerk, over worked, under-paid but don't be afraid, In the sun or up in the shade, On the top of my Escalade, Maybe your girl and my friend can trade, Tag team, off the rope, on the ocean or in the boat, Factories, or on hundred spokes, What 'bout up in the candy sto', that chocolate chocolate make it melt, Whips and chains, handcuffs, smack a little bootie up, with my belt, Scream HELP, play my game, Dracula man I'll get my fangs, horse back and I'll get my reins, School teacher let me get my brains...

:laugh: lol i listen to that song a little too much...

Good to see you check in to HF at least every 6 months :thumbsup:

who me? sorry found a true home elsewhere, been there awhile, have been accepted into the fold, my perviness is not only expected, but appreciated. i feel like i have to try to hard here, where as there.. its effortless. also uncensored, and they made a noodz thread.. god i love AT, its good to me.

now for more lighthearted fun, this is the place to be, but i rarely have anything of value to contribute, as i know d!ck about cars. i just like em a whole lot. besides, u all interact so well together that i feel like an intruder. just another mpearce recruit, and while i love him, i am so much more.

if not me than nevermind.. carry on :p

:laugh:

::rewind song:: I wanna get you in the back seat, windows up, That's the way you like to fook, clogged up, fog alert, Rip the pants and rip the shirt, Ruff secks, make it hurt In the garden all in the dirt, Roll around, Georgia Brown, that's the way I like it twerk, Legs jerk, over worked, under-paid but don't be afraid, In the sun or up in the shade, On the top of my Escalade, Maybe your girl and my friend can trade, Tag team, off the rope, on the ocean or in the boat, Factories, or on hundred spokes, What 'bout up in the candy sto', that chocolate chocolate make it melt, Whips and chains, handcuffs, smack a little bootie up, with my belt, Scream HELP, play my game, Dracula man I'll get my fangs, horse back and I'll get my reins, School teacher let me get my brains...

:laugh: lol i listen to that song a little too much...

dammit i just got that song out of my head!

everytime i try to get out.. THEY PULL ME BACK IN!

Actually no, I meant the OP, who last posted in January. lol

But you need to come around these parts more often too. :heart:

ahhh see i just assumed he was genuinely new, i never look at when ppl were last online.

you gotta love me :)

DAMMIT!

i can see your gonna screw me till i do love you, good tactic.. now i have to get it back out.. thanx again, buddeh.

• 3 weeks later...
Actually no, I meant the OP, who last posted in January. lol

But you need to come around these parts more often too. :heart:

My bad I was just researching for my wagon. I got the :thumbsup: from wife and I'm going to do the V6 Vtec swap probably before next summer. Just piecing parts together. I still :heart: you guys! ... I also found a more car specific site for my own needs damn it!

DAMMIT!

i can see your gonna screw me till i do love you, good tactic.. now i have to get it back out.. thanx again, buddeh.

:p

damn you found me out! >_<

My bad I was just researching for my wagon. I got the :thumbsup: from wife and I'm going to do the V6 Vtec swap probably before next summer. Just piecing parts together. I still :heart: you guys! ... I also found a more car specific site for my own needs damn it!

welcome to the forums. your cool off the bat b/c my moms maiden name is delgado haha.

Archived