Car problems

what happens if when that happens, you put it in neutral and take it to neutral position between 1/2 and then to to neutal between 5/R and then bring back into 1...?

because it sounds like it's getting stuck and not really into 1...

like the teeth don't align or something...

what's this new clutch?

The clutch is a stage one exedy.... to your answer or theory the its possible but!! it goes in all gear fine.. I have no trouble with that. I was thinking maybe the throttle bearring?? or the tranny???

what happens if when that happens, you put it in neutral and take it to neutral position between 1/2 and then to to neutal between 5/R and then bring back into 1...?

because it sounds like it's getting stuck and not really into 1...

like the teeth don't align or something...

what's this new clutch?

I feel like you're leaving some crucial peice of information out of your story.

How does the engine feel? Does it feel like the transmission is engaged, i.e. is there load on the engine? If not, does the engine rev freely?

Did you hear any noises prior to failure? Would you have been able to hear any noises prior to failure, i.e. was the radio turned up, loud exhaust, etc.?

Have you checked your shift linkage? Does the stick feel loose?

Can you push the car easily? or does it resist you with an excessive amount of roll resistance?

Help us help you.

its possible something broke , or was tightened properly during your install. ts possible your trannys differential pin came out and thats not good. any noises when this happened? bangs , thunks? lol. must have been some other symptoms.

Will both of you could be right ...

The car have a exhaust, but it's not loud enough to not heard it. The car does not have a car stereo... The shift linkage is engaged, the car rev freely. When it happen there was no noises of some source. The shifter does not feels loose, when shifting you can tell that it engaged with the tranny. Pushing the car is fine because we have to push it back.

Back to the top is it possible to but the tranny back in place to the engine if the teeth don't align with the clutch?

Something that i discover today, from gear 2-5 you can heard something spinning either the clutch or the pressure plate or something as I shift from 1-5 it will get louder. Not to extremely loud but loud enough to heard it. In reverse I can heard the noise like reversing but it not or something like the teeth is not engaged all the way... I might just have to redo on another day that is not rainning. More input the better... Thanks

be sure both of your axles are fully clipped into the differential and their hubs... if one of them is not in properly... to the point in which the splines are not contacting one another... if it is an open Differential you will just have a differential that is spinning the easiest side to spin... the one that is improperly connected. Just a thought. However im pretty sure that even if they are not clipped all of the way in the splines will still make contact with one another.

be sure both of your axles are fully clipped into the differential and their hubs... if one of them is not in properly... to the point in which the splines are not contacting one another... if it is an open Differential you will just have a differential that is spinning the easiest side to spin... the one that is improperly connected. Just a thought. However im pretty sure that even if they are not clipped all of the way in the splines will still make contact with one another.

I think your axle popped out. You probably installed the axle incorrectly. The snap ring must lock in the diff. Check it out

Archived