passenger side driving

jstinnett

you mean a right hand drive conversion? yeah its really expensive and youd need to ship a front clip from japan. basically cut the front of your car off and weld on another and then buy a rhd dash blablabla way too much work, and not worth it at all

Seb you are smokin some good sh!t, pass it yo.

If he goes that route he has to pay for the car, shipping to the states, VIN fee, pay to have it meet US emissions specs as well as safety specs. The costs alone of importing a car from overseas to here can go upwards of $10,000. So he's better of hacking and welding.

Though it is completely useless, as you will never be able to operate a drive-thru alone.

Though it is completely useless, as you will never be able to operate a drive-thru alone.

Perhaps then, he will never be able to use a drive-through and have a RHD Honda. Sounds like a double-bonus to me. Can't buy any good food out of a drive-through anyways; the only good that comes from a fast food restaraunt is the biodiesel that comes from the spent vegtable oil.

Sorry, didn't mean to thread jack. I just think fast food joints are over-marketed, sub-standard, hell-holes. They take the cheapest ingredients, make a bunch of crap, and inundate the public with clever marketing until everyone is convinced the crud is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Okay, I'm good. Everyone go back to talking about how RHD drive is expensive.

Archived