2000 civic si front end??????

Currpt_God

you need to not do that. even if it was a direct bolt on, the body lines wouldnt flow. the ek/ej bodies are more squared off where as the eh/eg bodies are more rounded off. it would look weird, but a dc integra front would probably look okay, i guess. its up to you, its your car. just my .02

so i put a body kit on my 92 civic hatch and i hate it with a passion... BAD DECISION..... so i was thinkin a 00 si front end will this directly bolt on ? or what do i need to do?

i dont know how a 92 hatch would work.... but i have a 01 si front end on my 97 ex..... it was a direct bolt on and the body lines were perfect i have pics i want to check it out

you need to not do that. even if it was a direct bolt on, the body lines wouldnt flow. the ek/ej bodies are more squared off where as the eh/eg bodies are more rounded off. it would look weird, but a dc integra front would probably look okay, i guess. its up to you, its your car. just my .02

Been there, done that. And unless it's a 98+ with a lip it looks like shat. And trying to build a body line is a pain in the ass.

Archived